Fisher Sea Fury FB.II UPDATE:9/1/14: FINISHED

Guest Peterpools

beautiful finish Peter.  the gloss is outstanding.  enjoyed watching this build.

Currently started my first full resin kit, MDC Typhoon.  Hope to begin more bench time for this after I finish my FW190 Mistle 2 and Slick Chick.

Edited by Rick K

Guest Peterpools

Max

very much appreciate the compliments on the Sea Fury. It[s not often a manufacture will go to the lengths that Paul did to straighten out the fit problems for me, so credit also goes to Paul Fisher as well.

Peter

Guest Peterpools

Geoff

Geez, thank you so much. Believe me, I learned a ton from the guys on the forum over the past years and it just seems, we push each other to try and do better. The Sea Fury is definitely a product of the environment on the LSP Forum.

Peter

Guest Peterpools

Pascal

It's really tough to get my hat to fit now. Thank you the compliments and if I can bring my Corsair up to being half the build of yours, I'll be one happy guy.

Peter

Guest Peterpools

Hi mal

Work has been in high gear the past few days and I haven;t had a chance to set up the Sea Fury for her Ready for Inspection photos. With any luck I'll be taking them tomorrow night.

Always appreciate your input and help

Peter

Guest Peterpools

Rick

Thank you for the compliments. Resin is fun and some opens up an entire new venue of subjects for the collections. I'll be following your progress

Peter