F16D in arctic aggressor scheme

rohan

The Afterburner Decals sheet says Block 30 for all three camouflage versions: Black, Gray & White; Blues and Gray, and Tan Brown & Green. Two Bob's 32051 has two Block 30's: the Blues & Gray and the Tan, Brown & Green.

Tnarg

Sorry about that, those were 16C's. Doh!

Edited by Tnarg

There is always the alternative of "something completely different", using Two Bob's Aggressive Eggs if you can't find the right big kit. They have over 16 alternative egg plane aggressors.

Whatever you do, have fun doing it.

Tnarg

They are F16Cs on those sheets. I have all the two bobs and afterburner sheet.  I wanted to know the blocks of the F16Ds they used. Im assuming they were block 30 and 32s as well but wanted to see if someone could confirm it

I was at Kunsan AB from July 07-July 08.  We did an "iron swap" with Eielson AFB.  We traded all of our Block 30 Vipers from the 80 FS Juvats for their Block 40 jets.  The departing jets were painted at the Kunsan paint barn and flew a good number of sorties in Korea before leaving for Alaska.  They were known as Smurfs and Cows.  I believe all the D models from Kunsan got the Smurf scheme, but I am not totally sure about that.  Link is to a photo I took of one on short final.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/fyrebird_wp/1568200477/in/set-72157602412912664

Cheers!

Picard

Edited by Picard