Planet's 1/32 Bucker Jungmeister

elric

Sweet! I don't think I've seen this kit built, before. Excellent job!

John

Thanks John,

I looked on the box & instructions, there is not a date on them anywhere so do not know how old this kit is maybe someone reading this might chip in with it.

I have had it for about 7 years, tried to build it 3 years ago & gave up did not matter how I cleaned the resin or what glue I used, I could not get anything to stick, so in my frustration & for the only time ever I threw the thing across the room.

Being rather brittle resin the wings & tail snapped & cowling cracked, I put it back in the box & forgot about it until I came across the article I mentioned earlier.

Bob.

That's really cool and very eye catching.

Well done

Cheers Joe,

I had no decals that would fit so made home made masks for the red Squares & sunburst + YR-PAX.

home made decals for the Olympic rings & bucker jungmeister wording on cowl,fuselage & tail.

notice on tail pic the thickness of the home made decal sheet even after a few coats of micro sol

although I think I missed it with the laqeur, will blow over it again.

Bob.

Bob,

:wow: She is very Gorgeous. :wub:

Looks pristine from here.

AWESOME.... :bow:

Ah!!! the luxury of photography & lighting, the home made paint masks were not perfect & there are some tatty areas to be seen if you could look closely.

Thanks for your comment, must try using those smileys sometime, there great.

Bob.

A sweet looking build Bob, kudos to you for pushing through and finishing it. I have wanted to build this model for a long time, but the reviews I have about about the actual building of it has always scared me away from it. What I wouldn't give to have your build sitting in MY display case!

A sweet looking build Bob, kudos to you for pushing through and finishing it. I have wanted to build this model for a long time, but the reviews I have about about the actual building of it has always scared me away from it. What I wouldn't give to have your build sitting in MY display case!

Thanks Frank,

As I said only 27 parts, so what could go wrong Ha!, finally over come 3 years of fear.

I have only ever built 3 biplanes so that makes it about one every 10 years?.

Bob.

Edited by elric