Hasegawa Replacement parts

joe

Kind of a good news story for me. I started the Hasegawa 1/32 FW 190 A8 kit some time and actually lost a piece from the R sprue down a floor waste. It was one of the cowling side parts. I couldn't retrieve it so I packed it up and put out of sight.

Anyway - I ended up contacting the Australian distributor ( toy traders) recently and tried to order the part but it turns out that you can get the whole sprue rather than individual parts.

So for the cost shipping only (10 aud in this case) they ship it direct from Japan.

The added bonus of this is that sprue R contains most of the fuselage, cowling and engine parts for the kit.....win win. Now I can get back to the build!

Nice one. I screwed up a fuselage of a kit and tried sending a letter (direct to Hasegawa) to see how I could obtain a sprue, with all my contact details what I needed and an offer to pay, just had to let me know where to send the dollars.

I got sweet Foxtrot Alpha from them, so I may try Toy Traders.

Edited by BradG

Toy Traders were great to deal with. I called them with the initial query, they explained the process, took my cc details and about 3 weeks later the package arrived.