WNW FokkerDVII MFGR1 ,Gotthard Sachsenberg

miamiangler

I have not done much to the engine . This week I received the parts I needed from Taurus Models .Thank You, Mr Lukasz for your fast response . I have the new set that can be used on the Fokker DVII #D3209 .The parts look awesome and will make the engine really stand out !.I took some photo`s and painted up the spark plugs . In the next few day`s I should have the engine done . You can see all the parts Mr Lukasz makes at www.taurusmodels.pl DSCN0124-1.jpgDSCN0131-1.jpg setD3209 DSCN0128.jpg DSCN0127-1.jpg rocker arms DSCN0129-1.jpg WNW part with Taurus part

DSCN0119.jpg

Parts shown:

D3209- Valves,lifters and timing gear

D3211-Intake manifold nuts

D3204-spark plugs

More to come soon,

Willi

Edited by miamiangler

Todays update:

I put together most of the lower engine parts. Adding the spark plugs and intake manifold nuts from Taurus models. Engine has a tight fit so had to modify some parts .I still need to do the upper engine and some more plumbing .

DSCN0162.jpg

DSCN0167-1.jpg

DSCN0168-1.jpg

DSCN0158.jpg

Thanks ,

Willi

Thanks Peter ,

The only reason I went this far is because the A/C has the top covers off . Not sure how much will be seen . I`ll have some photo`s of the valve springs I put on the engine today I will post them tomorrow morning.I just got home from work and too tired to do any more tonight .

Dr Dave , not sure yet which yellow , probably the Tamyia one. Yellow is a fun color the spray :deadhorse:

Willi

Edited by miamiangler

Guest Peterpools

Willie

I'm working on version D and it has the same cowl arrangement as version E, which is the aircraft your doing. I'm hoping in my case, not much of the ignition harness will be seen :innocent: and in your case, I'm hoping all will be seen. :innocent:

Awesome detail work

Keep 'em coming

Edited by Peterpools

Todays update :

I added the springs and timing gear . I should have looked at the photo`s of the real engine because I mounted the valve springs a little to strait . I`m hoping that the rocker arms will still fit ! since this is one of many engines of the Mercedes I will build that mistake wont happen again . I also began with the dash board and floor .I added 1/48th HGW decals of the wood grain, but in the photo the grain effect does not show .

DSCN0174-1.jpg

DSCN0176-1.jpg

DSCN0173.jpg

thanks,

Willi

Thanks Peter,

I have to go to work so hope to get more done Tomorrow. This time I will be more careful when working the pit area . The valve springs from Taurus are nice. The little detail of the spring released and stressed makes a difference . I got enough Taurus parts to do 5 more engines .

Thanks,

Willi