Revell MiG 29 9-12

ladder4boy

yeah.. the only problem with the chainsaw is that my mantra of "measure twice, cut yourself" doesn't work too well. Not a lot to report here.. waiting on a few more reference items and trying to wrap my head around things still. Like Karl said, come up with a game plan... which sounds easy, except there's so much to do and figuring out what order to do it in is a bit sketchy at best. starting with the tails kind of gave me a chance to get a feel for the plastic in this kit and see how easy it works with the minor modifications that need to be done there. I hacked out the kit intakes and i'm messing around trying to get the zacto one's in now. They fit problem isn't with the zacto stuff.. the problem is trying to figure out how to make the wheel bays in there as they have to be build before closing the fuselage... then there's correcting the spine and the top fairings of the exhaust, which is a pretty drastic hack job. waiting for some more drawings so i can go blow them up to scale and start there. Plus, i'm waiting on a new laptop so i can dig through all my cockpit pictures at my workdesk to build that part.. so much to do.. so much to do. thinking about just tossing a dart at the box and working on whatever part it hits.. plan B as it were!

cheers guys,

Jerry

I never understood why trumpeter chose to use the Mig-29 M and K instead of the Mig-29A an A kit wouldve been hugely successful.... and after building the K kit, the fit was great,... I will be getting the zactoset and doing the UB with the Revel set..... but it is such a drastic job LOL