Hello

Pickles

Nick thanks for that great price from the states! I cant find it that cheep here in the UK!!

Cheers

Andy

err, both companies are Hong Kong as far as i can work out, nothing to do with USA unless i am misreading your post??

Don't know if they have worked out their shipping or not or if shipping to the UK is simpler. When I ordered my spit from Lucky about 4 or 5 months ago they were working on some kind of free shipping deal to the US. I got a great price on the kit but I didn't know I was going to be waiting for 3 months. When I contacted them I was told that my item shipped on time. When I received my item the invoice stated it shipped exactly one month after the original ship date. They did try to make up for it by offering some free resin parts and such for specific kits. I was not remotely interested in any of them. I am pretty sure it was not their fault but they could have done a better job of letting their customers know what was going on. I have not had the guts to give them repeat business. Maybe one day in the future.

The thing with ordering from Lucky is that it can show an item in stock when you order it, but then can be out of stock before shipping, say they have eight Spitfire's in stock and ten people order it whist showing it in stock, you being the tenth, you will then have to wait for the next restock, it's just how they work. You can always log in to your account to see how your order is progressing. I buy from them now and again, and got a really good deal on the Spitfire IX.