"new" (to me) decal firm: "KitsWorld Decals" - any

nmayhew

hi guys

just browsing Hannants website and came across P-51 and P-47 decals by KitsWorld

never heard of them before and can't find that much about them on the web, but they have some interesting schemes

one guy on Britmodeller liked them, but i'm interested to know has anyone on here used them or know more?

http://www.kitsworld.co.uk/index.php?RNZ=467623

cheers

Nick

've got a couple of sets as well, they are really a pretty good idea, just the aircraft specific markings , very little else , save printing costs I guess, you're on your own for star bars/roundels etc

They behave very well , just like good microscale sheets of old - highly recommended

Hi all, newbie here with my first post on LSP forums.

I have the Kitsworld 1/32 P-47 "Ole **** II/Look No Hands" set waiting for my current build, and I have just recieved the newly released 1/48 P-61 Nose Art set which contains markings for 6 aircraft. I have 3 P-61's in the stash and can't wait to get stuck in now there are some options (my all-time fave aircraft).

One thing to note is that the decals sets only include the aircraft specific markings (serials, crew details, nose art), so you still need to use the kit generic markings (stars and bars, walkways etc.).

I have only heard good things about the quality of these decals from those who have used them, and I will post my opinion once I've had a go as well.

I received an email recently from kitsworld with news of their release later this year of markings for 1/72 and 1/48 B-17's just in case anybody is interested.

Cheers, Damian

Thanks guys, good to be here.

Kev, I'm a fellow Melbournian, outer northeast suburbs. Getting seriously back into modelling over the last year or so after a lengthy break.

You'll be hearing plenty more (and getting a few daft questions) from me for sure.

Cheers, D