Ju 88 A1

martin.bavaria

as for MDC, i think many people on here would say you are safe ordering from them

all the best

Nick

I agree, MDC is a very safe bet.

Without the use of a credit card you're bound to the the local hobby store...

Cheers,

Jeroen

please do tell us which shops you had a bad experience with, so we can avoid them

Cannot confirm, but after a journey to the US and booking on priceline.com i had some irregular payments... Some trouble, almost everything okay now but somhow the confidence is gone.

I agree, MDC is a very safe bet.

Without the use of a credit card you're bound to the the local hobby store...

Yes, that's kind of a problem, hum?!? :BANGHEAD2: Maybe I'm too cautious?

I got some shops in germany where you can order and pay when you get the package or you get a bill... But nothing international...

MDC... I think, I'll give them a try... And for sure, you'll hear from we, when it works. A coward dog learns the international economy... :evil_laugh:

hey, i can understand your caution - i would be reluctant too if i was paying for bailing out the greek economy right now!!!

:BANGHEAD2: :rofl: :rofl:

Hey, no worries... I booked our next holidays in Greece. Mrs. Merkel pays the bill. And I wrote a letter to her, that I would bring the billions to Greece... :evil_laugh:

Just kidding...

:rofl:

More serious... I love Greece. It's wonderful country...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi guys,

it's been a while since my last posting here... Sorry! -_-

A whole bunch of things happened beside the large scale planes. No progress on the JU 88 but some "ground targets"... armor in 1/35. Maybe I'll post some pics in the non LSP work.

But nontheless: THANKS guys for your kind words about this project. I've got the ordering-issues kind of sorted out and now the only thing I need is the addiction to continue this big plane! But be warned: I hear it coming... it's getting closer! I hear the Junkers already knocking! :rolleyes:

I don't know if it's still interesting: the tubes are made of streched sprue and the wires are soldering / lead wires...

Aganin "Hi" and "Thanks" guys!

All the best

Martin