JE*J EN398

kaysersoze

I finally managed to get it done. Its been the longest build I've ever done (almost 2 months in all) but what an experience.

Here are a bunch of pictures, taken using my camera-phone, SWMBO's digital camera and my digital camera. Some are from inside the house with artificial light sources (the living room lights lol), some are taken outside using the camera-phone, otheres taken up a local park with SWMBO's camera.

When I get a nice sunny day, I will go back up to the park and take more, final pictures.

The build itself was perfect. The only hassle was the quality of the kit decals.

I did a lot of scratchbuilding in the engine to add wiring and tubing etc, and did some extra work in the cockpit too.

I will be getting this kit again, and I will be doing even more detail work to that kit too. I've learned a lot on this build, and cant wait to add to my skill set further.

Hope you enjoy the pictures.

Andrew.

STA60023.jpg

STA60019.jpg

STA60018.jpg

11.jpg12.jpg

Beautiful build and finish Andy! :bow: James Edgar Johnson being one of my all time heroes, its good to see his aircraft nbeing modelled! I cant afford the Tamiya but have the PCM which I will finish is the same markings (one day in the near future!)

Now then, does anyone have a standing figure...... and Sallie, his black lab to go with it? :rolleyes:

Now then, does anyone have a standing figure...... and Sallie, his black lab to go with it? :rolleyes:

the tamiya kit comes with a standing figure, but no labrador though. will need to see about getting one for my final display lol.