Tomcat F-14D Trumpeter

Pfuf

Hi thx I will for the advice David I get the alabastine auto plamuur.

Fire captain I have a look.

I remember it so well yesterday 10 a clock a visite to the toilet afther that I am so sick every half hour pain and a visite to the little room my god salmonella poison I think it is a very long time that I was this sick. :lol:

Nice salade the evening before so I did sprayed the legs can t realy set my self to do the little detail's sorry for the dust of to bed afther posting I think :evil_laugh:

johan

post-5365-1261813712.jpg

cleaned the othe cilinder so it get a smoother finish I still have some hard time getting a good finish with white paint the new thinner works great realy slow down the drying time.

hope this afthernoon to do some work.

post-5365-1261814105.jpg

Heh heh...another question I thought of. I've been drooling over my two since I opened them on Christmas, and I was reading the instructions. They show the nose gear strut going in early on in the assembly. Does it have to, or can that wait until closer to the end?

You're really doing a wonderful job on this kit, and I look forward to checking the thread for updates each day :)!

Hi TomcatFanatic123 I did not notice this on the back wheel so did glued everything in place then I O sh.. the problem is I did palce them in and out in the housing only this was when they were out side the airframe the Intake prevent me from getting them in will everything is in place.

So I cut a bit of the axel that go in the vertical side of the wheel well cut it a bit back so then brute force and a loud Click and it will not come out ever.

So yes you need to install it before closing you can do it like I did only wait till you have done everything not like I a test there is no way back LoL.

post-5365-1261960633.jpg

I am still not well so concentration is that high I did close the front peace and glued it in place the model stands on it's legs so firm realy the best model so far.

Must say the hole design of the airplane makes this possible I think.

Sorry the photo's are not that sharp a bit of a hurry

post-5365-1261960972.jpg

And Lost the name from IPM Philippines (Sry found it Big Bill Schwarz, President, NJIPMS )did warned me for the fit problem from the side wall and the top were the joint in the middle is to short.

Maybe you can beter try to dryfit if you can put in the side wall after th body is closed just try if this can be done I have 1 side that is a half a mm to high.

need to weather and so on I was in a hury to show you the fit problem.

I hope to feel beter tomorrow realy injoy this build.

Have fun johan

post-5365-1261961315.jpg

Happy Holidays Johan! (and I hope you're feeling a bit better today! :clap2: ) Haven't had a chance to post on your thread yet, cuz I've been very busy finishing off some builds in the 10th anniversay GB. Been following this from the beginning, and watching this masterpiece go together. Stunning! :goodjob: Love that picture of it standing on it's gear. Too cool. This really looks like a nice kit, and it's a hoot watching you make it even better. More pics,....more pics! :lol:

That beast looks straight up SEXY standing on it's own three "legs" :coolio:! You are making great progress on this thing, and I'm enjoying every second of this thread. I pulled mine out to the bench today and got the frame of the seat assembled, ready to hit with paint when the weather is better. Speaking of the seats, those "bat ears" (the spikes on top of the headrests) were a royal pain in the butt to put on, weren't they? This was me a few times with those stupid things: :blowup: :blowup:.

Anyway, keep the pics coming...I'm enjoying this a lot!

Hi now did the wings the wings them self are super the front flap is a tiny bit bend but there is not that muche forge to get it right.

The joint is just a bit to loose still just get some thin sigaret paper and it is a tight fit.

here the photo's

post-5365-1262003086.jpg