Jasta 21 Fokker D VII

LSP_K2

Kevin,

You might want to hold off on your interior for a bit.If your planning on a camouflaged scheme you'll need to apply Lozenge decaling to the interior first.Then tone it done a bit.Now that I think about it you'll need to do the same even if using a painted scheme. Not to worry though,this project is Outstanding at any rate.Really enjoying your updates and looking forward to the next and all to follow.

Regards,

Gregory Jouette

I appreciate the kind words Greg; fuselage components are not glued in yet, just set them inside to check appearance/fit. I have some five color lightened/back side lozenge from Doug. I'll decal area first, then glue in (painted), airframe parts. Not to worry. ;)

Floor has been doctored up a tad with metallic paints and dirt. Also, compass went missing (I have no idea where), so I have built a replacement. New compass may be too large, not real sure. If I decide to do so, I'll just build another.

:)

post-8159-1260747916.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I have begun work on the rocker arms, and boy are they tiny! I figure if I can get two mirror image rockers built, I can just cast copies, so I'm trying real hard to make them look good, as they will be very visible.

post-8159-1261887469.jpg