Me109 G10

Loic

Hi guys,

it's been a while :(

The Ki-100 being stalled since too many month and the Rising sun GB dead line being too close, I decided to start a new project for my "come back" to modelling world ;)

I have been re-reading Clostermann "Great Show" while I was on the beach those last weeks :huh: and it did finish to convince me that my Tempest needed a "friend" on his shelf.

After a long hesitation stage, it is going to be a Me109 G10. I will try to build this aircraft from my Revell/Hasegawa Me109 K4 kit (should not be too complicated I think...). This is going to be my first Luftwaffe project since at least 5 years

This build is ment to be a relaxing project as vacations are soon going to end so I then probably wont be able to spend too much time moddeling (at least not as much as I used to).

Let's start with apic of the box as this is how far I have gone so far :P

Cheers,

Loic

post-3547-1250235728.jpg

Welcome back to the fray Loic! It's a shame you can't immediately return to you Ki-100, especially since we can't get Hasegawa's kit until you finish it, but I'm looking forward to this one all the same. Will be interesting to see you tackle something this close to OOB!

Kev

Hi guys,

thanks for the welcome back.

Hey Kev,

this is ment to be a relaxing built but I can not remember mentionning OOB.... :blink:

There must be several ways to relax :o

Cheers,

Loic