New PE producer from Hungary

Peter Kormos

Hi Guys,

I'm Peter from Hungary and has recently started to create photo etched sets. I'm targeting aircraft guys building in 1:48 and 1:32 scales, but I'm also opened to help the 1:72 and 1:24 scale guys as well.

I've also setup a simple website where you can check all my products, prices and conditions...

http://www.pktinyland.tk/

All the seatbelt sets there were designed from scratch, after measuring real WWII relics with 0.5 centimeters or 0.25 inches accuracy... so you can believe these are really accurate! :rolleyes:

Here are some tease photos...

USAF/USN seatbelt set

132USASeatbelt.jpg

German cockpit set

132WWIIGermancockpitset.jpg

German service panel and fastener set

132WWIIGermanservicepanelset.jpg

More on http://www.pktinyland.tk/ ...

I hope to see you there soon!

Regards,

Peter from Hungary

Peter,

Do you plan on doing any American access panels or fuel filler caps for WWII USAAF?

JR

Yes, I'd love to but I'm missing the right references for this...

If someone could help me with proper measurements and reference photos, I would be happy to do these as well.

I have some walkaround books of the American planes, but I think none of them really show the inside of these access panels. But what I have in my head is that the service panels were just simple sheet metal with 4 screws (/dzus fasteners) in the corners...

Peter

Yes, I'd love to but I'm missing the right references for this...

If someone could help me with proper measurements and reference photos, I would be happy to do these as well.

I have some walkaround books of the American planes, but I think none of them really show the inside of these access panels. But what I have in my head is that the service panels were just simple sheet metal with 4 screws (/dzus fasteners) in the corners...

Peter

This is true about the access panels but I am really talking about the fuel filler caps. A good place to go for reference is the P-51sig website. They can direct you to all kinds of drawings and photos and I am sure could give you measurments as well as some of the guys have access to the real airplanes.

JR

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Guys,

I'm pleased to announce my new PE set in my range. It's a metal construction, wheel block set for WWII, Luftwaffe planes.

I've recently came across some photos of P-51's that were stationed in Neubiberg, Germany after the war. In many cases, the ground crews were using these German type wheel blocks with the Mustangs, so if you are fond of some little tweaks in your dioramas, this set can be useful for the modelers of allied planes as well...

The set is available in both 1:48 and 1:32 scales via my site, http://www.pktinyland.tk/

P1050113.jpg

P1040914.jpg

I'm also close to releasing other new PE's in the coming weeks. I'll update the thread here but if you cannot wait until then, please drop in to http://www.pktinyland.tk/ to check what's next...

Regards,

Peter from Hungary

Good lookin' blocks brother. Any luck with the USAAF fuel filler caps?

JR

Hi JR,

I've made the drawings for the fuel filler caps, but I have my doubts whether anyone would be interested in those... So I didn't put them into production yet.

We are talking about this part, right?

Fuelfiller.jpg

Peter

That is exactly the part I mean. I was hoping that you make one in the same style as your wonderful Luftwaffe filler caps with the outside and inside parts included. This would let the modeler show the caps open of course and open up possibilities for dioramas?

JR

Hi Guys,

Here's today's update, and I am happy to announce 5 new type of PE's in my range...

First one is a control surface lock for WWII german planes.

This one is available in both 1:48 and 1:32 scales.

P1050167.jpg

P1040908.jpg

I've opened up toward ship modelers, and I've made a 1:720 scale aircraft fin set for modern planes. This set contains 5 set of vertical stabilizers for A-6, A-7, F-14 and F-18 each.

P1050172.jpg

Next one is a PSP set, that is available in 1:72, 1:48, 1:35 and in 1:32 scales as well.

I've also have the design for a 4-row pierced steel planking version as well, so I can produce these too on demand...

P1050159.jpg

And the final two are primarely for AFV modelers but can be useful for aircraft guys as well.

These are barbed wire sets, in traditional and in modern versions

P1050163.jpg

P1050165.jpg

Hope to see you soon at my homepage http://www.pktinyland.tk/

Regards,

Peter from Hungary

• 1 month later...

Hi Guys,

Here's today's update, with 6 new PE's in my range...

In this update, I'm introducing my new, 'Compactive' line of products. The flagship of this line will be the Luftwaffe seatbelt bucket set.

This set is available in 1:48 and 1:32 scales, but on demand I can produce them in 1:24 scale as well! If you're a 1:24 guy, place your pre-order now, and you'll get 10 % discount!)

The set is made in a "3 in 1" fashion allowing the modelers to supply complete seatbelt detail for 3 models with one of these sets!

The bucket set will allow you to make the seatbelts out of your favorite 'belt material' and this will give you a real 3D seatbelt with real wrinkles around the buckles... an effect that no traditional PE offer...

132CompLWF.jpg

Next one is a RAF Sutton seatbelt set. This set - as usual - is available in both in 1:48 and 1:32 scales

132RAF.jpg

Next one is a new addition to my tools range, a riveting strip. This will allow modelers to easily make "double" rivet lines.

I only have these for 1:48 scale planes right now, but the time you place your order, I'll have the tool for 1:32 scale planes as well!

148riveting_strip.jpg

The final PE is for AFV guys, but might be interesting for large scale airplane modelers as well. I made a 'mini' version of my PSP set in 1:35 scale that only contains 2 PSP's on a fret. For example, this can be used as a decoration 'on the side your vignette' along with other ground support tools...

135MiniPSP.jpg

Hope to see you soon at my site @ http://www.pktinyland.tk/

Regards,

Peter from Hungary