Ju 88 A1 build

junkers88a1

the part G212 that goes on the right sidewall is optional where you want to put it..this the the Notsteurung handle emergency grip ) that the bombadier could use to take over the control of the aircraft..this i have now decided to put in its bracket where its mounted when in use

post-5311-1234116467.jpg

so i heve gotten some paint on some of the parts..still awaiting the decalset i ordered for the cockpit :)

but have gotten on the blue lines for oxygen..note that the oxygen regulator on the left wall is not mentioned on the drawings but its in the kit so this is where it should go

i also added the emergency hydaulic lines ( this box is a switchbox where the crew can schoose to switch between flaps and undercarriagelegs and pump them out manually.. that is what that long handle there is for

these switches are red with red lines

post-5311-1234202391.jpg

if anybody wonder why i make these small brown "dots" alongside the panels on the right side..these are small bakelitt knobs that are brown and turnable to remove panels to get access to the wires.. also underneath the radioseat ( down towards the bola..you will find 4 bluepainted knobs..these are the on/of switches to each oxygenregulators for each crewmember and the knobs are blue

just thought i would mention it

hva en fantastisk modell :)

Guttorm... another fantastic work!

Im curious of finishing the cockpit with the decals you ordered..

Working with original wood of a 88 in the model makes it a fantastic unique specimen !!

And don´t forget to apply ALL correct signs :)

post-6453-1234213513.jpg

then its time to add the oxygen hoses from the regulators to the crew.. for this is used a thin eletrical wire for rail road models..itw as a perfect size..the last buildt i did it was a tad to big.. no i am a lot more happy with the resault

first is the pilotseat

post-5311-1234219167.jpg