Junkers 88 A1 detail photos

but i have found one misatek..actually a few..some small..like on the one side they have made handholes along the left side of the fuselage( only present on A5 and up ) but it was planned to be a A1/A5 so i guess thats why they are present..so we used outty to cover those holes..

BUT on the canopy there is no separation between the sidewindows..its made into one large window..guess that got lost in the timepreasure.. but that is also a small thing to fix :) no big deal actually

hehe

post-5311-1226873152.jpg

Guttorm

Thanks for that. Those dive brakes are really close to the wing - makes perfect aerodynamic sense.

I'm not in touch with Eduard (company name, not a person as such... maybe there is someone called Eduard??). Could always email them I suppose - maybe this evening.

Matt

and Matt..are you in contact with Eduard so tell him to get cranking on those parts :rolleyes:

Guttorm

I would hope that they would have an actual kit to use (so that everything fits properly) to start making

all those brass fiddly bits we love.......maybe Revell sent them an early complimentary kit too..........