Hasegawa P-47D Bubbletop "Austrian Style"

Skybouncer

Mate thats BONZA! - Australian style appreciation - Really nice riveting and stressed skin techniquie added a lot to the model.

And this scheme you beat me to it its great!

Ads

Ohh by the way i misread the title and....

post-1972-1234643716.gif

Thanks guys, will do my best to stay at this LSP stuff :rolleyes:

@Ads: Down-Under Style is for sure same quality mate! Only Difference: Your Pilots drink fosters our´s drink Stiegl :)

@Kev: Ah, a Dino Fan... well, cause I didnt get the long sold out Horizon T-Rex , I ordered a slight smaller copy of it over ebay from Thailand. Search for T-Rex Vinyl Jurassic Park, you´ll find it. Its the same T-Rex style like in Jurassic park. Model made by Stan Winston Studios. Of course the Horizon one is bigger and the quality is better, but with a little care you can make a real eyecatcher out of this copy. I heavily modified the model and altered the complete foot and arm position from standing to a running positon. All thats left to do now is to make the base an apply the color...

If you want to build one: Order taxidermy eyes (Van Dyke) for it, it makes a REAL difference. Like Aires Cockpit compared to Out of Box...

Liebe Grüße

Jerry

Is the black of the "Anti-Glare" stripe and the Cowling to glossy? On Original photos it looked different than the flat and faded black of the ID Stripes on the Rudder and the Invasion Stripes. Anyway, I tuned the glossy finish back a bit by applying some heavy diluted Micro Scale flat and dust with mig pigments.

Comments welcome! :ph34r:

Cheers

Jerry