Trumpter A-10

Texas

Ey Tex!

What about an old and new thunderbolt build?

The jug and the hog?

or maybe the fox and the hound????? :lol: :lol:

Ads

HI I have no objections to your idea. We might see what the others have to say. Let us know guys.

Maybe we could just call it : The Hog Hog GB or The Old Hog and Young Hog GB unoffical of corse.

Texas ;) :lol: :lol:

Hey Texas,

First of all, again congrats on the F14, super. I am in on this for sure. I just need to get my hands on those Cutting Edge extras and then I am ready to dive in!!!

Thanks

Ian :rolleyes:

Hey Texas,

First of all, again congrats on the F14, super. I am in on this for sure. I just need to get my hands on those Cutting Edge extras and then I am ready to dive in!!!

Thanks

Ian ;)

HI Sounds great. I have been trying to get my reference material together so I will be set to start on the 15th. This should be a fun but challaging build for everyone.

Texas <_< :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

HI Guys 11 days to go and I havent had any objections to this being a Unoffical Thunderbolt GB. That will include the P-47 Thunderbolts Oh Yes. So let us know guys. This is going to be fun.

England.jpg

Texas <_< :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Hi Texas

Are you doing a gulf war bird or LASTE???

Thanks

Ian

HI I am going to do mine like this

England.jpg

This is a Flying Tiger A-10 that was at England AFB in the 80s. I thank it' called a Euro I paint scheme two greens and a gray I believe. Mainley I just like the Shark Mouth on this bird.

Texas :blink: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Hey Texas,

I just found out that Cutting Edge are no more!!! Where did you get your bits and pieces for the A10?

Thanks

Ian

HI I have had the kit and all the parts and pieces for five to ten years. Cutting edge or Metior Productions went out of business two or three month ago. Some of the major hobby shope might have some left. You might ask here on LSP to see if anyone has what you want and would be willing to part with it. Have you thought about seeing if you can find some Verlinden or Black Box parts.

Texas :blink: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

OK guys it's less than a week to go for the start of the Unofficial Thunderbolt GB. I hope everyone is getting there kits and parts together. I know I am really getting anxious to start mine so be ready.

Texas :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

UnofficalGroupBuild_edited-1.jpg

OK guys it's less than a week to go for the start of the Unofficial Thunderbolt GB. I hope everyone is getting there kits and parts together. I know I am really getting anxious to start mine so be ready.

UnofficalGroupBuild_edited-1.jpg

Texas,

I am having a real hard time trying to get the after market stuff together for this kit. So far I can't find it anywhere, so i will either be late starting or just not start at all.

Thanks

Ian ;)

Texas,

I am having a real hard time trying to get the after market stuff together for this kit. So far I can't find it anywhere, so i will either be late starting or just not start at all.

Thanks

Ian ;)

HI Ian Sorry to here your having trouble finding the aftermarket stuff. If your still looking for the Cutting Edge parts you are most likely out of luck. I do know Sprue Brothers here in the states has some Verlinden ( cockpit and detail sets) if that will help you at all. Just hang in there and maybe it will all work out. If you don't get to start when we do don't give up, just start when you can.

• 2 years later...