My Hasegawa Bf109G-6 Trop or.....

Guest canuck63

Guest canuck63

Hi all,

here's my new (sort of...so to speak!)project....and the fact that in a little more than one year I've only been able to fill in two refuelling points,adding an underbelly inspection panel and glueing the sides of the (MAGNIFICENT!) MDC resing cockpit set speaks volumes about my being the laziest,slowest and clueless bloke at LSP :P !The model will be finished as "Weisse drei" flown by Uffz Franz Stadler of 7./JG27,Kreta,April 1944.After the War Uffz. Stadler enlisted in thr French Legion Etrangère...and that alone makes the project intriguing B) !His plane was a "Kanonenboot" and the underwing gondolas in the Hase kit don't look too correct to my ageing eyes...so I'll probably measure them and rework the suckers...and postpone the finish of this umpteenth project of mine to 2147 ;) !

I've attached the pictures of the work so far(please refrain from booing and calling me all the names under the sun,thank you!) and of part of the AM stuff I'll use on this project....with the latest additions of Radu's STUNNING PE canopy and wheel bays and the radio compartment from CMK!I was about to buy the beautiful Aires engine set but something has made me say to myself "No....you won't live that long!"!

Cheers

Manny...who envies Brian,Radu,Chris and the rest of the lot :( ...and who engulfs LSP with his never-ending projects :P !

post-413-1200395274.jpg

post-413-1200395332.jpg

post-413-1200395374.jpg

Guest canuck63
Hmmmm.....

Manu, I think you need to be commited to that AMS Clinic in Gstad....This is just plane crazy mate ;) :P :(

Ted

Got a friend who is a recruiting NCO in the Foreign Legion in Marseille...this could be another option :P !On the other hand Gstad is a very nice place...difficult to be seen frim inside a padded room,though B) !

Guest canuck63

Ted,thanks a bunch for reminding me that I'm a wreck barely fit for anything that wouldn't go further than a knitting (must remember to wear safety glasses...and ear protections not to hear the screams of that poor old lady continuously poked by my knitting needles! :ph34r: ) or a karaoke contest :lol: ...in this last case the "audience" should wear earplugs :P !

Big Kev...gonna write you a PM mate and as far as doing things by halves...well...I've ONLY worked on the kit's fuse halves so far :lol: ...and a loooong year has passed since I opened up the box :( !

I only need a good source/build thread that would let me see how to correct the gondolas and a good source for their cannon barrels!

Now I really have to pull my socks up,or else I'd be banned forever from this place...I know I will walk the plank someday as an unworthy wretch!

Cheers

A DEEPLY depressed Manny.....who's unsuccessfully trying to finish his projects because there's always something to add or correct!

Guest canuck63
I´m truly, deeply and tremendously sorry, for my ill-mannered, malicious attack on your person....It is I, you wrote of, not your self..I´m a wretch and needs to be punished...

Ted

Ted...i heartily hope you're talking with tongue in cheek mate :lol: ...I was joking and only being self-hyronic....I LOVE to joke and to be the first one to laugh about myself..yeah...you jokin'...ain't you :ph34r: :lol: :(

Live long and model

Manny

Guest canuck63
Manny,

I´ve already punished my self....Well, I had some Grappa and a tasty sandwich, looking at all the AM i bought last year, thinking, are we related?

I do love to joke...ask my wife :ph34r: especially ones of practical nature ;)

Ted

;) ;) ;) :lol: :lol: :( !May I suggest you to try your Grappa with mature sheep cheese? :P B) B) B) B)

Guest canuck63
C.63: Did you miss any of the aftermarket sets/goodies for this build..?? :lol: this will be a pricy bird when finally completed...

me thinks... :lol:

Cheers,

ggc

ggc...don't tell me you're aware of something I'm missing...AM gondola and cannon barrels perhaps? :ph34r: