Another Fisher Sea Fury

neilfgr2

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys,

Now that im off over Xmas ive been cracking on with the Fury.. got the wings done and have joined them to the fuselarge and the engine and cowling is on... Large gaps at the front and at the back . Ive used Araldite for the glue as I dont think superglue would be strong enough. I managed to get round the lights on the lower wing by useing a Dremel tool to open the lights up to get a perfect circle .

Just found out from Gary at Hannants that Trumpeter are doing the Fury in 32nd. :angry:

Cheers,

Neil

DSCN1570.jpg

DSCN1571.jpg

DSCN1574.jpg

DSCN1569.jpg

DSCN1567.jpg

Hi Neil,

Not a piece of cake then, although despite the gaps there don't seem to be any "steps" (perhaps due to energetic sanding on your part)

I thought the Trumpy Sea Fury was 1/72 to go along with their Wyvern and Gannet in the same scale...

Best, Jean

Hi Jean,

Yes, Trumpeter are doing it in 72nd but they will be doing it in 32nd .

The Fisher Fury is very good but somehow I think the Trumpeter kit will fit so much better, but cant realy complain as Paul had the balls to relese the Fury and I take my hat off to him..

Cheers,

Neil

Hi guys,

Well I applied the decals today and they go on very well. one thing though, if you are doing any of the options with the korean stripes make sure you either spray a white circle or apply a white backing to the wing roundels as they are very thin and the black show's through...

Cheers,

Neil,UK

DSCN1588.jpg

DSCN1587.jpg

Guest LSP_Jay L

Looking great Neil! Thanks for the tip on the roundels, that is one that would have defintely caught me out!

Cheers mate,

Jay

• 2 weeks later...