New pic of 1/35 Cheyenne

Lee White

• 3 weeks later...

Lee,

Hope everything is good with u and hope that the Cheyenne is coming along.Talk to Norm at the last club meeting on the 14th of this month and asked about how things were going and he said u had a hernia and had an operation.Hope u'er fine and don't pop it again.that will really smart.One other thing.Norm said that u were going to send me a Cheyenne after u poped the first mold.I hope i'm noy shooting myself,for asking.But,what would u want for it.And someone sent me a generic nose for for my B-24D.So,and that depends on u, if u want to redo the one i sent back to u.ANd one last thing.i have scractbuilt a XB-43 and have found that the nose piece,i don't have.It looks like an A-26 Invadedr nose piece.I guess.i'll have to quit on her until i can find a nose piece that will work,unless u have any suggestions.Hope to hear from u soon.Larry

• 3 weeks later...

:o

Hi Lee,

thought i'd check up on your perfect Cheyenne.....how are the vacs coming, any succes yet?

And did you do a rough assembly already, just to have a look ????

Can't wait to see your first pictures, take care

Jack.

Hi Jack and Larry

POpped all the parts, and will be boxing them up in the next few days. I'll need both of your mailing addresses again, sorry. I'll post pics tonight or tomorrow, depending on if the camera is charged. TTFN!

Lee

Lee, this looks very promising, i'd almost consider it "high-tech", Building should be a feast, so ah...Larry.....let's not rush to finish this one, let's give Lee the honour to be the judge and probably the best builder.... :)

Thanks again Lee,

we won't disappoint you (...i hope..)

Hey guys!

I'm hoping that one of you will finish the kit first- I'm the slowest builder under the sun, and it will probably take me till 3 days past forever to finish one, and I'm hoping to see one of yours here on LSP to motivate me to finish it!!!

Lee