Guillow 1/12 th British S.E. 5 A

Erwin

Erwin, looking real nice! TWO things: I will send you some spare decals for that kit, if you want. I keep all my decals in a vertical file and they were in the WWI file :) I know I won't use them.

Also ,have you considered using paint shading to bring out the rib detail on those wings? cheers mike in calif

Erwin, looking real nice! TWO things: I will send you some spare decals for that kit, if you want. I keep all my decals in a vertical file and they were in the WWI file :)  I know I won't use them.

Also ,have you considered using paint shading to bring out the rib detail on those wings?  cheers mike in calif

Mike,

Thanks for the offer on the decals.But I'm doing them right now and all is going well.

If something should go wrong,I know where to ask.

Paintshading you say :rolleyes:

I think that only works well by spraying.

I only do brushwork.So this is the best I can do at the moment.

Erwin,

That's looking very nice. You said earlier that you bought a Foker D8 and Rumpler? Who makes those?

Thanks for the nice comment.

Both kits are Guillow.

But,the Rumpler C5 is the same scale as the other kits in the series 200 (Fokker Dr1,SE 5A,Morse Scout,Nieuport11,Camel and deHaviland.

All of witch I have to build.

The Fokker D7,D8,Spad and Nieuport 28 are 100 series kits and only +- 32 nd scale

Only the Fokker Dr1,Scout,Camel,Nieuport11 and SE5A are still in production.The rest I got from Ebay US at very good prices.