Cheyenne, Take 2

Lee White

"Hi Jack

Sent you a PM which I hope you get soon- I was watching TV the other day and the show was filmed in Maastricht, which is in your neck of the woods, if I am not mistaken. What a beautiful, ancient (2,000 years!) town you have there. I'm buying a lottery ticket, and if it wins, I'll be visiting soon! " unquote.......

Hi lee,

sorry for the late response, was down for a few month, onsick leave, but if and when you would ever be in the neighbourhood, we'll be having some beers for sure..... :blink:

anxiously waiting for your finished Cheyenne.......

regards,

Jack

• 3 months later...

Well, finally got around to working on the Cheyenne some more- don't know why, but I really hit a bit of a psychological wall when it came to painting it, especially the canopy. Finally decided to just do it, and now that the canopy is completed, it should be a matter of a week or so till it's done. Yay! <_<

post-81-1178777432.jpg

....OH YEAH.....

could you "elaborate" on the canopy issue, it is looking really good!

Did you already choose the camo pattern?

Hope to be seeing more soon..... <_<

jack

hi Jack,

the canopy fit and painting was pretty straight-forward, I just could not get motivated. Since there is no framework on the model's canopy, I masked off the frames, first the vertical ones, and painted grey followed by OD. I then repeated this on the horizontal frames. An hour's work, but one I just put off for so long. Crazy, eh? <_<

Lee