JETMADS Customer Service?

BadHatHarry

Hi everyone

I have seen from other posts on this forum (and indeed, a couple of other sites) that Jetmads have been really on the ball when it comes to replacing faulty parts for their 1/32 Viggen kit. I have also seen that they have responded to emails regarding their safety following the dreadful earthquakes that hit Turkey and Syria recently and that they, being in Istanbul, are fine.

That being the case, I am perplexed at the complete lack of response to a request for a pair of replacement clear canopy/windscreen pieces that I made some time ago. The model which was received in December, was only examined and started some weeks later and the 2 clear parts were found to have moulding faults in them which could not be polished out. I therefore emailed Jetmads requesting the parts, including photos showing the issue.

But I have had heard nothing from them at all, not even an acknowledgement of my request.

Should I be concerned? Does anyone else have a similar problem or is this long delay normal?

Many thanks for any help or advice.

BHH 

They have an excellent customer service and they respond to whatever you ask, in my experience. Your email may have dropped in spam as had happened to me once. I'd send another email or better try their dialogue box on their website.