Poll: Interest in 1ManArmy stencils

Poll: Interest in 1ManArmy stencils  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Synthetic Ordnance Works is considering adding 1ManArmy stencils to our product line. Would you consider purchasing this product...with low cost shipping, as usual.

On 10/19/2022 at 6:47 PM, D.B. Andrus said:

Hey Tim

Don't know about custom - would be pricey as the majority of his cost is time on a laser cutter.

He has more sets coming out........think NMF use.

Cheers, 

Damian

I sure like the look, very nice. I have some NMF builds on the SoD that need to be resurrected, but they are specific serial numbers for which decals/stencils do not exist. I can make my own stencils for the larger digits and markings, but I can't do the tiny serial number stencil, obviously, and it would need to match the actual serial.

2 hours ago, BiggTim said:

I sure like the look, very nice. I have some NMF builds on the SoD that need to be resurrected, but they are specific serial numbers for which decals/stencils do not exist. I can make my own stencils for the larger digits and markings, but I can't do the tiny serial number stencil, obviously, and it would need to match the actual serial.

Tim

What a/c are you looking at for changing the ser. nos. on the data block. I can check and see if possible and if so the cost.

Cheers,

Damian

1. P-38-L-1-LO, serial number 44-24659 - Robert Hanson

Haven't decided which of these P-51s to do, as all need some special artwork in addition to the data blocks:

2. P-51B-15-NA serial number 42-106819 - Donald Larson 

3. P-51D-5-NA serial number 44-13881 (or 13889) - Donald Larson

4. P-51D-10-NA serial number 44-14523 - Harold Stotts

5. P-51D-25-NA serial number 44-73140 - Jack Holsclaw

6. P-51B (or C) - Jack Holsclaw - I have not tracked down the serial number for this one yet.

Edited by BiggTim