Tornado Weapons Questions?

I,m building TWO Italeri 1/32 Tornado's side by side, One will be a Luftwaffe ECR and the other an RAF GR-4.

The load out for the Luftwaffe aircraft is easy - 2 X Tanks/2 X HARM's, Cerberus and BOZ Pods, but, After a few hours of web searching, i'm stuck on a few points for the GR-4:

1. Brimstone Missiles and Racks, I have the gorgeous Eduard Brassin sets, but if I do a Medium Sea Grey airframe, what colours are the Missiles and Racks as they look darker than MSG in all the photos i've seen?

2. ASRAAM Missiles, Are they MSG or Barley Grey? Same with the Pylon Adapters?

3. Would it be feasible for a load out to be an AIM-9L/M on the inner shoulder pylon and an ALARM Missile on the outer shoulder pylon or vice versa?

4. AIM-9L/M would be FS36375 with the Anodized Seeker Head and forward canards?

5. Same with the BOZ-107 and Sky Shadow Pods, they would be the same as the main airframe colour?

So many questions but I just have to get this one right!

Any websites out there that are specific to these questions and for RAF Weapons colours?

Thanks in advance.

Edited by Aviacom

6 minutes ago, Dave Williams said:

I don’t think I’ve ever seen an ALARM mounted on the side rail of a Tornado pylon.  I’m not sure it’s even physically possible due to the size/weight of the missile.

Sorry Dave, I meant ASRAAM, NOT ALarm, my mistake, i've edited the original post