Scale drawings for the He-111P-1.

Daniel460

37 minutes ago, MARU5137 said:

Asisbiz historic aircraft profile Heinkel He-111

https://www.asisbiz.com/il2/He-111/Heinkel-He-111.html

Heinkel He 111 History, Specifications & Drawings

http://scale-model-aircraft.com/plans-drawings/interwar-aviation/heinkel-111

File sharing and storage made simple

http://www.mediafire.com/file/x00w2t5e1h5k5pj/Heinkel-He-111-Scale-Model-Aircraft-Plans-Drawings.zip

Thanks so much for the info Maru, I will see what I can use!!! :thumbsup:

Dan

On 12/31/2018 at 8:17 AM, Daniel460 said:

Any good sources? Has anyone checked the Revell kit, is it close? :)

Dan

Nick (nmayhew) has done a fair whack of research on the He.111 (all types) and can provide you with a list of accuracy issues with both the He.111-P & H kits.

Although ... like the information he's drawn from ... his comments are scattered all over the place (no offence Nick) ... I don't know if a tweak list has been completed??

Anyhoo check with him!!

For mine, both are still very buildable and hark back to the era when Revell was not as Trumpeter-like on the hit-and-miss scale as they are today.

Rog :)

I also found "the-blueprints .com". They have He-111P-1 and other blueprints. You have to create an account to view the accurate drawings and you can order a complete downloadable set for $15.

If you click on "The blueprints database" you can search for different A/C.

I haven't bought any yet, I'm still doing some checking.

Dan

7 minutes ago, Daniel460 said:

I also found "the-blueprints .com". They have He-111P-1 and other blueprints. You have to create an account to view the accurate drawings and you can order a complete downloadable set for $15.

If you click on "The blueprints database" you can search for different A/C.

I haven't bought any yet, I'm still doing some checking.

Dan

Dan ... I'd really advise checking in with Nick beforehand - he may have seen these drawings previously and there are contradictory sources everywhere ... Drawings for all variants are all over the place and I'd suggest that Revell made their design blues due to using the wrong ones ... Even the Classics Publication of the He.111 book is dodgy on info (which is why I didn't buy it) ... I built my initial Ju.88 and He.111 kits OOB and didn't care really, as they assembled well ... but there are some accuracy issues with both kits - and if that's your bag ... Nick is your man!

Edited by Artful69

2 minutes ago, Artful69 said:

Dan ... I'd really advise checking in with Nick beforehand - he may have seen these drawings previously and there are contradictory sources everywhere ... Drawings for them all are all over the place and I'd suggest that Revell made their blues due to using the wrong ones ... Even the Classics Publication of the He.111 book is dodgy on info (which is why I didn't buy it) ... I built my initial Ju.88 and He.111 kits OOB and didn't care, really as they assembled well ... but there are some accuracy issues with both kits - and if that's your bag ... Nick is your man!

I understand, and I should and probably will build it out of the box and "eyeball" some additions. I just really like being able to look at a drawing when questioning the fit of something. This craziness just started with the Defiant that I'm playing with.:doh:

Thanks Rog.

Dan