Best price for a WnW Jeannin Stahltaube in UK?

Guest The Southern Bandit

Just had an impulse buy come across me and went on to Hannants because I thought kit had been released now, its still pre-order there for £118 but £10 discount if bought just now and that still qualify's for free postage as it would be over £100 ... I think? been a while since I've ordered there.

But on the outside chance someone knows of a better deal to purchase in UK, please let me know before my impulse drys up :) .... really do want the kit though.

Have ordered once or twice direct from NZ, but open to UK Customs delays and possible surcharge.

Any idea of when it will be available for direct purchase in UK, anyone?

Thanks, looks his pre orders are booked up for the Taube already, but have site bookmarked for future interest.

Cheers.

I might still have a few available but have stopped taking pre-orders for just now to make sure I don't over sell. I will get more in at the same price once the first batch have sold anyway.

Cheers

Duncan B

I might still have a few available but have stopped taking pre-orders for just now to make sure I don't over sell. I will get more in at the same price once the first batch have sold anyway.

Cheers

Duncan B

Thanks Duncan, see you at Elgin model show.

Yes, I'm really looking forward to the Show. It'll be my first time trading there although I did come up for a look around on the Saturday last year and liked what I saw.

Duncan B

11th November weekend and back to Town hall again this year, look fwd to meeting you there Duncan with a WnW Taube if you can get one for me ... thanks a lot, really appreciate you chiming in here and PM'ing me about this ... sheer quality.