The Modern Eagle Guide, 2nd Edition

jmel

Just got mine, and it is fantastic, and arrived in great condition, I'd say due to the way it was packaged.

Also what I saw in the book was that the super hornet guide was down to the last few copies. I got straight on the web site, but unfortunately it was already sold out. What really gets me angry is people on websites like abe books already selling it for US $ 250+!

Who can justify paying that, even for what would no doubt be a fantastic resource book?

Guys, thank you very, very much.  I really appreciate and am humbled by the enormous amount of support!!

Ah, unfortunately the Eagle is not on my lst of favourite jets. Knowing the Viper Guide I really love your books, Jake. The best references I've ever had in my greedy hands...

Now, a re-issue of a Phantom Guide would be most welcome. Would there be any detail pics of the F-4F? As a German modeller that would be my variant of choice.

Cheers

Rainer

There was an entire chapter on the F-4F in the Modern Phantom Guide, showing the ICE cockpits and radar.

Also what I saw in the book was that the super hornet guide was down to the last few copies. I got straight on the web site, but unfortunately it was already sold out. What really gets me angry is people on websites like abe books already selling it for US $ 250+!

Who can justify paying that, even for what would no doubt be a fantastic resource book?

Sadly, the Super Hornet Guide is now completely out of stock.  It has, to date, been my best seller, but I think the revised Eagle Guide is on pace to pass the Super Hornet Guide.  

if you're going to (rightly) complain about $250, for a used copy, I highly suggest you don't look at Amazon.  I've seen them listing copies for upwards of $1000.  RIDICULOUS!!!!

There was an entire chapter on the F-4F in the Modern Phantom Guide, showing the ICE cockpits and radar.

Thanks for the info, Jake. I'll get one as long as it is still available.

Cheers

Rainer

EDIT: Can't find it anymore... :BANGHEAD2:   At least not for a reasonable price. Silly me to think it would still be available... published in 2009, what the heck did I think??

Edited by Rainer Hoffmann