I need some good P47 winglight pics.

SeaVenom

It's lucky I saw your pics Jennings.  I was just about to stick one of the winglights on Hasegawa's 1/32 kit (after just painting the wing cut outs blue and red) when I noticed Hasegawa has moulded the little winglights as a depression at the rear of the clear plastic, so I've now painted them red and blue instead of the wing part.   Because I haven't exactly studied the P47 lights in detail before I just hadn't noticed they'd done that.

Magic Jennings and just what I'm looking for.   Whenever I do a search I never seem to be able to get the exact walkaround bits I want.

Likewise!-thankfully guys  in US where many warbirds exist have done walkarounds and they re great help-cheers

Most of the walkarounds I've visited in the past seem to have good views of the fuselage and wings but they're not so good on some smaller details especially wing lights and especially the exact variant I'm looking for at the time (look at the 3rd picture down which Jennings posted which has a slightly different partially covered light).    Especially if I'm in a rush to get something finished.  You can guarantee if I'm looking for something fast I'll rarely find what I'm looking for.