1/24 "wooden wonder"

shepard

Guest Peterpools

Shep

Nice work on the oxygen hose, as it came out great.  some terrific air brush work as the color modulation looks spot on.

Keep 'em coming

:popcorn: :popcorn:

Wow, what a beautiful build of a beautiful kit!!

May I ask, how did you get the holes in the discs dead centre? I always use my hole punch for those kind of parts, but struggle to keep the holes in the centre?

Nigelr, here in brazil we call "paetê"...some carnival stuff... (in english i think is called sequins, but i dont know if its correct)

shep

Shep

Nice work on the oxygen hose, as it came out great.  some terrific air brush work as the color modulation looks spot on.

Keep 'em coming

:popcorn: :popcorn:

Hi Pete.... im using flory washes too.... great stuff....

shep

hi mates... thank you all for the kind words....

if you please, im about to close the fuselage, and i  wanna know what do you guys think and use to glue them, and wich way is the best to.....it is huge... so....

tks in advance

shep

hi mates... thank you all for the kind words....

if you please, im about to close the fuselage, and i  wanna know what do you guys think and use to glue them, and wich way is the best to.....it is huge... so....

tks in advance

shep

Maybe regular Humbrol poly cement? It's a bit smelly, but it dries pretty slowly... it should give you enough time to apply glue to all joints and then tuck the thing together. It also acts like a filler if you put the right amount of it ... :)

HUME-POLY-C-500x500_zpsa7a8f04a.jpg