EagleCals # 99 question

Guest Martinnfb

Dear Jerry and Judy,

I am just about to start a build of the Fw 190 A8/R2 double chevron of Hauptmann Willi Moritz, as a part of the decal sheet there is a letter "G" on the port side wing. For the references there is note: Photo printed in the instruction. In my example there was no photo as a part of the instructions. Is there any chance to get this picture elsewhere?

Thanks in advance

Regards
Martin

the one known picture i have is this one

JG3-DoubleChevron.jpg

Edited by Martinnfb

Martin:

Just checked my EC#99. It too has the same photo you posted here published within. Under the photo, as part of the caption it reads:

"Note, altgough difficult to see in this photo, the letter "G" appears under the port wing only."

Perhaps the specific page wasn't included with your instructions? It did have a single page insert. You could try contacting Eagle Editions for it.

HTH

Mark Proulx

As the note states, the "G" is nearly impossible to see from the photo enclosed. Perhaps Jerry was able to make that comment based on close examination of an original somewhere or some other means.

As to the Werknummer, I am certain that if Jerry knew it, that would have been mentioned in the text. However, he does state that it is unknown.

HTH

Mark Proulx