Question about control surfaces on the 1/32 J7W1 Shinden in "fligh

ninjrk

So, I'm whacking away at the Zoukei-Mura Shinden and I'm planning on an in-flight display with that lovely pilot figure they released but am struggling a bit with how to position the various control surfaces for a "breaking hard right" representation. The canards especially are throwing me. Could anyone provide advice on how to position these properly?

Thanks!

Matt

The elevators on the canards function opposite to normal elevators. For pulling 'up' (such as in the hard turn you wish to depict), the canard's elevators would be down.

The ailerons would be left down and right up for a right roll.

Keep in mind that at high speed the deflection of the control surfaces would be no more than a few degrees from center to achieve a hard pull & fast roll.

HTH,

D

The elevators on the canards function opposite to normal elevators. For pulling 'up' (such as in the hard turn you wish to depict), the canard's elevators would be down.

The ailerons would be left down and right up for a right roll.

Keep in mind that at high speed the deflection of the control surfaces would be no more than a few degrees from center to achieve a hard pull & fast roll.

HTH,

D

Perfect, thank you!

Matt