"Za Rodinu" MiG-3

Hartmann352

That's a really cool paint scheme. Much different than what you normally see on Soviet aircraft. You did a great job with this one.

So, the Trumpeter kit is one of their better ones? I've seen this kit at a few shows for not much money, but haven't picked it up, for not knowing what the quality was like.

Any idea on the dimensions of the plane? I'd like to know if it could fit in my display case.

Thank you for this build

Matt :party0023:

Thank you Jason, Matt, and KOTR.

As far as 'Is this one of the better ones?" Not sure...I'm a rookie, but I had very few issues with this. overall I like this one. Would like to build another, in a dirty, war weary winter coat.

Dimensions - Length = 11 inches, Wingspan = 13 Height, as my sits, 4.5. could get that down to about 3.75 - 4.00 with the prop in a different position.

:beer:

Cheers,

Dave

Edited by Hartmann352

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Danke' Grant & MZ.

BTW, Grant, where you been hiding?

Cheers,

Dave

<< chuckling >> Sorry Dave, I had my head down below the parapet busy with the web-site. I popped in once or twice when time allowed but I didn't really have time to post. Nevertheless, I was admiring your work from afar so to speak. Your build definitley influenced me to stock one of these great looking aircraft !

Grant