Trumpeter Mk1 Swordfish

Phartycr0c

Hi folks, Just started prodding one of Trumpeters wonderful MK1 Swordfish and its obvious from the builds on here, i have a lot to live up to.

My question relates to additional details, i.e has anyone any experience of the Eduard sets? Interior, Exterior, hinges and buckles, if so is it worth the extra investments bearing in mind the whole big ed set comes in at £49.00

If not should I plumb for the interior, exterior or hinge set.

Im trying to execute something different in that Im using one half of the clear fuselage and masking the area around the cockpit so that lovely detail isnt lost forever.

I know this kit builds into a beauty in its own right but is the cost of nearly another aircraft justified and will it change it massively?

Hi!

I've purchased Xtradecals and Mastercasters resin wheels. I'm waiting a little bit to see if somebody will not release a cockpit improvement set. I'd say that the Eduard interior set may be a good option (it gives better IP, seatbelts, corrugated floor and some other interesting bits). However, I'm not really convinced by the exterior sets...

HTH