1/32 Scale P-47 Big A$$ Bird

GVINCENT

if the red cowl markings (particularly the red pointy parts) are decals or do the instructions give you a painting guide?

The reason I ask if the red cowl markings are decals is because I am planning to paint mine on and I would like a 1:1 scan of the decal sheet so I can use the scan as a guide for masking.

I hope this makes sense and thanks!

Gary V.

my email: ryuka3@msn.com

Well, the markings vary with the decals manufacturer. The Hasegawa rendition includes all the decals but there is some question as to the accuracy of the rounded red border on top of the cowl where it meets the anti-glare panel. The Eagle Editions sheet only includes the pointed parts and leaves the remainder for you to paint.

HTH

Tim

Well, the markings vary with the decals manufacturer. The Hasegawa rendition includes all the decals but there is some question as to the accuracy of the rounded red border on top of the cowl where it meets the anti-glare panel. The Eagle Editions sheet only includes the pointed parts and leaves the remainder for you to paint.

HTH

Tim

Thanks for the info TimC! I Have the Microscale decals and they don't show thne top of the cowl.

So... if anyone out there has the Hasegawa BABII decals.. could you help me out and scan the sheet or at least just the "pointy red decals" so I can use them as a mask? I'm trying to get this model done before it celebrates the 1 year anniversary from the date I started it!!!

Thanks again

Gary V.

Redondo Beach

Hello Gary, I have that Hase. Euro. Jug kit #08174 and can send the BABII portion of the kit decals to you. Have any spares you don't need for trade? I was unable to get the other Hase. Special Edition issue for instance. No biggie, can still send 'em if it helps. Let me know-Thanks. Erik.

Hello Gary, I have that Hase. Euro. Jug kit #08174 and can send the BABII portion of the kit decals to you. Have any spares you don't need for trade? I was unable to get the other Hase. Special Edition issue for instance. No biggie, can still send 'em if it helps. Let me know-Thanks. Erik.

Hi Erik,

I have 3 (well ... now 2) of the ST27 kit. They have the Gabreski/Eagleston decals. Do you need anything from this version? I can also send some $'s!

Let me know what you're looking for! PM me here or email me at ryuka3@msn.com

Thanks foe your help!

Gary V.