Sources(s) for 1/32 Air Force pilot figures.....after 1990

Qwikduster

Guys--

My first post!! And it's a question!!

I'm doing a Revel F-4F (1/32 of course!!) but as a National Guard bird in euro paint scheme, and I would like to put some pilots in the aircraft.

I just can't seem to find a source for them....any help on this is GREATLY appreciated!!

BTW--this site is AWESOME!!! I've been lurking and cruising the member builds as I'm re-entering the fray after a nearly 30 year absence...it has changed quite a bit, but I'm getting up to speed on the "new"(resin, PE, placards, etc....) stuff available, but the scratchbuilding that you guys are doing is STUNNING!!! I guess that's the biggest change I've noticed, the AWESOME detail, and the guys also SHOW the methods they used to get the details you see, that just blows me away................

So, please help an "old" guy out............

Thanks in advance!!

Qwik-

Thanks Randy and Ray!!!!

One last thing, are there any sources for the figures like the ones that come with the Tamiya 1/32 F-4E's?

Qwik-

Ya, How about the Tamiya 1/32nd F-4E ! :rolleyes:

In All Seriousness. The Guys in this forum are the best. If you live in the US I'll send you some figures from the Tamy F-4E, if those are the ones you want,( this is strictly because of shipping costs). If you live on the other side of the pond, I'm sure someone can help you.

PM me with your address.

Sincerely,

David

David-

You have a PM............

Ya, How about the Tamiya 1/32nd F-4E ! :)

In All Seriousness. The Guys in this forum are the best. If you live in the US I'll send you some figures from the Tamy F-4E, if those are the ones you want,( this is strictly because of shipping costs). If you live on the other side of the pond, I'm sure someone can help you.

PM me with your address.

Sincerely,

David