ALL EDUARD 25% OFF

Mike

It's probably not enough time for Anyone to Hop on this time but I have an Eduard Stock Order to submit this weekend.

IF you have ANY Ed Products youve have had on your "Wish List" that you have been waiting to come on sale ?

- This is A Chance to Order ANY ED Product 25% percent off Eudard's Full Retail Price for that item off of thier Home Site.

Email me NOW over this week end ( 12/05-12/06 ) to "PiggyBack" with me on My Stock Order.

include your Shipping address and a List of the ED items NAME/Stock number & Eduard Price. I will send you confirmation email with your total Minus - 25 % and send you a PayPal Invocie for payment.

Domestic Shiping / The Actual Postage for you order will be charged seperately after your itmes arrive and have been re-packed and are ready to send to you. Postal rates vary widely so it is too difficult to accuartely estimate your charges in advance without over estimateing the costs ?

mgtaylor2000@aol.com

I run a Small Online Hobby Store retailing Italain Made Acrylic WWI Aircraft Colors www.misterkitusa.com My site is currently under "Re-Construction" and is not fully functional but all products are still available just email me an inquiry, including ALL Spada Laser Line Decals, Both WWI & WWII.

I will run another Eduard Co-Op 25% OFF sale in January if you miss this.

Yours MIchael Taylor

Look forward to ordering your ED Lists for you Dan & Ray.

Ed has a teasing habit of Annoucing its following months releases to its distributors as well as on its web site.

I just submitted a full order of their New Large Scale WWI PE like their WGNT/Roden Hisso Se5 , Spad VII and DH2 frets as well as Lacing, Stiching and Seat belts for my web site Misterkitusa.

Perosnaly though I am Drooling for the Full Set Of Trump SwordFish Sets which will be ready in Jan !! I just got a Vector Pegsus Engine for it and think Ed's PE will be just the cats Meow to trick it out. I am looking forward to a fun build with it.

I ordered an Extra Vector Pegasus Engine and just found a good home for it. Vector is Expensive and they do not give me much of a break to retial them but I have passed on what discount I could. Least your your Domestic shipping is less than from England.

Any Hoo I'll repost in January as soon as I have the proce list for their NEW Swordfish Frets.

SO Start now making your Ed lists, ALL / ANY ED Products - 25% off.

My site is not fully functioning now but i am in process of a New re-write I hope will solve all problems

Yours Mike