Laminar Flow Design 3D printed seamless intake for Tamiya Phantom

orion2

On 2/9/2024 at 7:30 PM, Ali62 said:

Hi John 

I understand what you are saying but not everything can be in one place, that is why it is structured the way it is. I used to be the same as you, but as time has gone on I scan through all the various places on this forum and others, because so often there are jewels in other areas, RATHER than loads of endless WISH lists that keep appearing just with different titles, with the same kits just being asked for over and over again.:rolleyes:

LSP new releases are relatively few and far between these days, so the hobby is a bit like waiting at the bus stop wondering if two will come along at the same time, or maybe nothing. If it were not for wishlist dreaming we'd run out of things to say. 

ResKit are doing a lot — drop tanks, pylons, missiles etc — but we still need AIM-4D Falcon missiles and L41-43 launchers, used by most USAF F-4D/Es ca.1968-1972, and on JASDF F-4EJs ca.1974-late 1980s.

Also need the IDF/AF F-4E fwd stbd Sparrow-to-Sidewinder adaptor & rail, aft Sparrow well bulk dispensers, and just a post-mod 566 etc later rear radarscope and hood for the rear IP.

Tony

Edited by Tony T
never satisfied