v1.2 of “Building Brick’s Sabre” Now Available & On Sale!

LSP_Kevin

I’m pleased to announced that our very first title, Building Brick’s Sabre in 1/32 Scale: A Scale Tribute to K.J. “Brick” Bricknell, by LSP's very own Eric Galliers, has now been updated to v1.2. Not only has this version been expanded by an additional 14 pages, but we’ve also temporarily reduced the price by 30% to a mere 10 Australian dollars!

ldWrtF.jpg

The update itself comprises a new Contents page with handy clickable links, a new set of Appendices that cover available aftermarket and reference items, and some minor layout and typographical tweaks.

As always, existing purchasers can download the latest version for free, while new purchasers will of course receive the updated version. For more information on how this works, please see my recent article on obtaining free book updates.

Here’s what some of our readers have said about this title:

“…this is what a model book should be like in this format…”
– John Svendsen, Australia

“Very nice ebook!! Highly recommended!”
– Tiberio Riva, Italy

“…it’s excellent. Not only a great how to, but a lot of back story of the Aussy Sabre and the pilot. That said, the real good part is the customer service.”
– Chuck Cook, USA

So, head on over to our webstore and grab yourselves a bargain! The sale will run until midnight Sunday, 31 October.

Kev

What was I saying earlier about crossing your T's and dotting your I's? Turns out, I jumped the gun slightly with the v1.2 update of Building Brick's Sabre in 1/32 Scale. One of the only two reference books I could find that covered the CAC Sabre turns out to have never actually been published! I got the story directly from the publisher's mouth to my own ears, but won't recount it here. Suffice it to say, this has now caused me to update the book yet again, to v1.3!

LeEkqx.jpg

For sake of both transparency and posterity, I've left the entry in question in the book, but suitably amended and explained, should anybody else come across its mention in their searches.

Once again, mea culpa!

Kev