1/32 Fokker DVI......Rodens awful decals!

SeaVenom

That's up to you. First 5 colours or 4 colours? It depends of the aircraft you're actually building. Then the finish : factory fresh, faded, or with tinted varnish, again depending of what you want.

Of course you will need an upper and lower set.

But they are very high quality decals, with outstanding printed fabric effect and very nice colours.

They're 4 colours but the pattern seems to be pointing up in the Roden kit whilst those decals seem to point sideways.    And apart from factory fresh would it take long for the pattern to fade in WW1?    And what purpose are the tinted varnish ones for?

• 3 months later...

I have the D.Vl and did get a new decal sheet from Roden when the lozenges got stuck to the plastic they were in. I still haven't tackled the model, but did learn in a build that I don't remember the builder's name or the source, that you can put a little white glue in the water before you dip the decals in to help make them stick. But, I will be getting the Aviattic sheets anyway, because the Roden kit doesn't come with the inside lozenges, which I need anyway. I hadn't realized that even the painted solid coloured planes, like the D.Vlls still had lozenges on the inside, because painted planes had their lozenges painted over.