Make me start this one... 1/24 Airfix Mosquito -> Sea Mosquito con

322SqnNL

Been mentioning it in a few topics but here it is. Partially started with one or two parts glued together by the previous owner I was able to get it for a very good price (had to rearrange my financial priorities which I happily did) and naturally the AlleyCat conversion had to follow suit. Saw an electric motor for the Airfix Merlin at the same store and thought "game on", let's get this show on the road. A second motor was ordered because there was only one on the shelf which is why you see two different cards.

IMAG18181_zpssiap8nxj.jpg

Which brings us to one of my problems that cause me to postpone the build until the right moment. Having seen the following video I want to do something similar and maybe find a way to wire in smoke cartridges at the same time, but how do I go about doing this?

My second problem, the radar interface unit for the cockpit is for the TR. Mk.37 but the supplied replacement nose cone for a Mk.33... need documentation and maybe measurements to scratchbuild either a TR 37 nose cone or a new radar interface unit, or be pointed to someone who has made a direct replacement.