Flymodel F105-D Thud 1/33 scale

knuckledragger

Ahoy

Here is a build I just finished this a paper model by Gomix Flymodel of the F105-D Thunderchief The Led Sled, I this a card model kit all paper such as the rest of builds I posted here.......... Here is the Thud.

Boats

PICT0010-1.jpgPICT0003-1.jpgPICT0002-1.jpgPICT0005-1.jpgPICT0001-1.jpg

Edited by knuckledragger

Ahoy MARU5 `

Thanks my man for your reply the Thiud took me about 3 weks to build iot is very difficult to build to say the least although its paper but they do look like they are made from plastic.. I been building card models all my life once they were popular in the U.S. but with the event of plastic and balsawood kits they faded away from the modeling world but are the mainstay in the European countries and still popular as ever. With the skyrocketing cost of plastic kits nowdays has scared me away from the hobbyshop they miss me....... Thanks Dear sir for your always wonderfull replies please excuse the lines on the text I must had pushed something cant figure out how to stop it.

Boats

Edited by LSP_Kevin

Ahoy Harvey

Thank you very much for your reply Been building them all of my life I have over 17oo kits still being ready o assemble although not like that of plastic they turn out exceptionaly well and it will fool everyones delight knowing it dont look like paper modeling is all the same just different material thanks dear sir for your reply.

Boats