Wildcat

Bozzaroo

Thanks for all the kind words guys!!

Have a set of Radu's seatbelt that will finish up the cockpit once I'm back from Beijing - real shock to get of the plane this morning, from sunny Adelaide to 1 degree celsius at 6:30 this morning :)

All the pics I can find show a bright glossy green bottle with white printing and black retaining straps. The head fitting is brass with a white/grey knob on top. The only lines I can see coming from it are a small dia metal pipe that'scopper in one shot and alluminum in annother. There is a corrugated O2 hose laying there but I can't see how it connects to the bottle... so fudge it! Don't foget those gun charging handles on the floor. Jeff

I know it's dangerous to assume, but I will do it anyway and assume that this is the oxygen bottle - would the air hose come out of the nozzle

I can't see that on any of the pictures I have manage to find?

post-4370-1236641045.jpg

• 1 month later...

Been awhile .. finally manage to borrow a camera, so here are some updated photos.

Once the frame and wings (man where they a pain to get to stay on!!) where put together, and the primer was on - I sprayed wilt a mix of silver and aluminum before I added the gray and blue, my thought was that I could then weather it by scraping some of the top color off .. still not sure if that's the way to go or if I go back and use another method?!

post-4370-1242605739.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Took some time but finally it's done .. it's a fictive plane so disregard the smoking fox, not sure what came over me but I really wanted a nose-job and now I regret it .. less is more from now on.

post-4370-1243640591.jpg