Allok

Hasegawa Fw 190A-8

Spent the last couple of weeks decaling:

Pictures22.jpg

Pictures24.jpg

Just a few little finishing touches to go.

(Sorry Radu, made my own belts this time... trying to keep it "under 50")

Ah, Keith, that has turned out fantastically well! It looks really good, and proves yet again the value of resurrecting old kits. Well done mate!

Kev

Beauty, Keith!!

I really can't believe that the model we're seeing started out as that poor tired kit at the beginning of the thread.

Excellent work! post-3154-1209873147.gif

Came out great, Keith! Who would guess this started out as a basket case? <_<

All done.

I'll take some pics in the weekend, when there is some light.

Thanks for all the encouragement guys, It's great to finally get a 190 back in the cabinet.

I'm now officially the Crandalls biggest fan! Thanks to the team at Eagle Editions for some excellent decals.

(Now, if I can only get them to make some RNZAF markings ;))

I'll see you lot over at the "Wings of the Luftwaffe" GB.

Keith.

I'm now officially the Crandalls biggest fan! Thanks to the team at Eagle Strike for some excellent decals.

You've confused me now Keith. The Crandalls run Eagle Editions, which has no relation to Eagle Strike (I think Squadron own them now). Confusingly similar names, I know, but now you have to clarify who actually made your decals!

Kev

You've confused me now Keith. The Crandalls run Eagle Editions, which has no relation to Eagle Strike (I think Squadron own them now). Confusingly similar names, I know, but now you have to clarify who actually made your decals!

Kev

Sorry Kev... long night.

Alrighty then, I'm calling it finished.

It's only a month and a half overdue! Considering all that's been going on around here over the last few months, I'm happy to have finished it at all.

Thanks again to "the Daves", and all the other people involved in this great GB.

Anyway...

Pictures26.jpg

Pictures30.jpg

Pictures34.jpg

If you are interested, I took a heap more pics (some quite large) which are over at Photobucket.

I like to shoot in natural light but the weather here is creating a bit of a challenge. One minute is bright and sunny, the next it overcast, the next minute it is snowing and then back to sunshine again!

At least I get a variety of effects.

Thanks for looking, Guys and Girls,

Keith.

Looks fantastic Keith, really good. It's a shame it wasn't less thatn 25% done when the Luftwaffe GB started, as you could have had it moved across, and then been one of the first to finish there! Did you end up using the decals I sent you?

Kev

Looks fantastic Keith, really good. It's a shame it wasn't less thatn 25% done when the Luftwaffe GB started, as you could have had it moved across, and then been one of the first to finish there! Did you end up using the decals I sent you?

Kev

Already got something in the "Luftwaffe" build, I'll be posting an up-date on that one later in the week.

I've got another 190 that I needed the decals for. I should be able to start that one early in 2009.

Looks awesome Keith!

Glad to see her finished regardless of the time it took. Really great work!

Sincerely,

One of the Daves :P

Ahhhh, those were the days...

I'm glad you enjoyed the build report Ernie, it sure was a lot of fun.

I don't really feel worthy of such high praise, though, and if the guy that built it the first time ever sees this he's likely to hunt me down and offer a few harsh words.

This reminds me that I still haven't sent Erik an article for it... and it was two years ago. :piliot: