Me 109 G "production line"..

Chris/Germany

• 2 weeks later...

Chris,

I have one question and one comment on your 109's:

1. I love the camo effect of the spots on the over-all light blue one. How did you get your airbrush to do that?

2. All my references (and someone please correct me if I'm wrong) show that the "gust lock" for the elevators is in the up position.

I like the fact that you use the old Revell 109, too. I think that it's surface detail, for a kit as old as me, is absolutely incredible.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Chris! Keep on doin what your doin .This is a great idea and remember that your always going to get criticism when you try to push the envelope.Airplanes on a shelf or base are boring in my opinion .Where is the personal creativity in that!Putting together someone elses creative work leaves little room for the imagination.That is why I read so many articles where hobbists complain about not being motivated to finish their work.I am sure that is not one of your problems nor is it mine.I could use a few more lifetimes to do just what I want to do in modeling.Your are on your own creative path .Press on.Enjoy.Cheers John.