Tolly Hello Mk.IXc Spitfire

Thank you very much for the well wishes. yes I am doing better now. Still haven't touched the Spitfire thou. I was working on a 32nd scale b-25j turning it into a PBJ -1J. Waiting for some parts on that. So I started working on a PT boat in 1/35.

So it looks like I'm a builder but not a finisher I apologize

Cheers

MARU No build thread on the PT boat sorry.
I am building PT 365 late from the Hull of
PT109 and weapons gear of PT 596 kit. Plus a lot of scratch building. Its for a local club build. the build is California. Anything from California as this boat was built in Long Beach San Pedro

Cheers

Edited by Vandy 1 VX 4

There was six of them built at Terminal Island in San Pedro that's the same place where the Uss New Jersey got its refit.

There was also a few more that went to Britain which transferred to India's Navy I did take photos I will send them to you or post them

• 4 weeks later...

Maru. I don't know when I will finish the PT boat or Tolly Hello. I adopted a bearded dragon that my friend found in his front yard freezing to death. It's a lizard native to Australia. He is now in a terrarium in my hobby room. As my little Yorkie doesn't care for him and she is jealous. So I have to keep the Brit and Aussie separated Lol. :thumbsup:
Also the water is warming up here so I've been out kayak fishing. Did a six-hour trip yesterday :wub:

Edited by Vandy 1 VX 4