Vitnage Fighters P-40

GSNeil

D,

I did consider doing drawing comparison shots but decided against this from a viewpoint that drawings are an emotive subject. HOwever , the wing sweepback appears to be correct on the VFS kit in terms of angle and some drawings will be included for comparison.

The kit has more serious issues going on than this and these are identified in the review. I believe it is wrong to review a product that has both defects and good points and only identify the good. Likewise there are reviewers who delight in trashing a product from a standpoint of ego, expectation based on brand and in some cases an almost pathalogical nationalistic urge to denounce eastern product manufactured in communist countries.

As the review will bear out, LSP have a duty to our members to deliver honest and open reviews without being beholden to manufacturers or distributors. This practice has a couple of aims, to promote fair evaluation, to defeat favouritism, to encourage diversity and to encourage producers to increase the quality of their product where this is appropriate.

There is also another review going up of MDC's Hurricane fabric wing conversion.

I'm happy to discuss any aspect of the reviews with people off board .

cheeers and give the images time to load, one or two of them are large!

LSP Tony