mywifehatesmodels

Hobby Boss IL-2M3 (*DONE* and more pics added to Pg.7!)

I haven't been getting reply notifications recently, for some reason.

We're having a lot of trouble at the moment (ongoing, actually) with email from our server being caught in, or rejected by, spam filters. I get lots of bounce-backs from notification emails, and I think I might have seen your email address in there once or twice, John. Unfortunately, there's almost nothing I can do about it.

Kev

We're having a lot of trouble at the moment (ongoing, actually) with email from our server being caught in, or rejected by, spam filters. I get lots of bounce-backs from notification emails, and I think I might have seen your email address in there once or twice, John. Unfortunately, there's almost nothing I can do about it.

Kev

Don't sweat it, Kevin. I know how it goes (used to run a flight sim server and forums with a small group of guys and just the tech end of it was pretty much a full time job and that's when everything was working as it should!). This hasn't been too big of an issue, really, since I'm usually on the forums quite a bit lately. The funny thing is that I still get PM notifications, MOST of the time (but some go missing once in a while). But, as for responses in threads, I think I've received one email in the last several months and that was just within the last couple days. I've tried revising my notification settings, several times. But, again, it's not a huge problem.

Thanks,

John

:clap2:    John,

So I saw this again  and read the build thread again just to satisfy ME.

The end result is EXEMPLARY and quite REALISTIC and with the outdoor shots she looks like a true IL-2M3... :wow: :yahoo:

VERY  STUNNING and just SPLENDID.. :wub: :wub:

:m0152:

KUDOS... :bow: :bow:

Edited by MARU5137