Morane Saulnier MS 406

Manu

Hello everybody !

I was terribly late to answer so i do it today for everyone !!!!

I just want to thank you for your nice words about my work on the windscreen of the MS 406.

It's such a pleasure to read it !

I make a break in the building of this plane because i have many others projects more urgents.

Tom, i think that no company has made products for the Morane Saulnier (except Montex).

So i think you can ask directly to MPM (Rafju has advised me to do it)

export@mpm.cz

But if you want, i have 2 vacformed canopy (self made canopies, so not perfects) and i can send them to you.

Cheers.

Manu.

Manu-

I sent MPM an email that same day (Dec 14th); I have not heard back from them.

It would be WONDERFUL if you could spare one of those canopies; you're too kind! :D

My address is:

Tom Krouse

68 East Main St.

Chillicothe, Ohio 45601

USA

I can't wait to see more of your progress-that is going to be a FANTASTIC plane! The mixture of different construction elements (fabric covered fuselage, metal cowling, plymax wings) makes for interesting textures and finishes-the whole effort becomes more artistic than something like an "all-metal" plane, such as an ME-109 or P-51; don't you agree?

The MS-406 interests me because I like the camouflage pattern and markings of French aircraft from this period, and I admire the courage these men had to take on an ME-109 with what was obviously an outdated aircraft; something along the lines of the Brewster F2A versus a Japanese Zero!

Joyeux Noël et une nouvelle année heureuse!

Tom K